Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Leibster Award


Leibster Award



Somebody loves me..yes me.. I received the Liebster Award Nomination!
So, my sexy friend, Bonni Sansom has nominated me for the Liester Award. Thank you! I’m so honored you love me that much..

What is the Liebster Blog award, you say? This is an award given to blogs that have less than 200 followers. It’s a way of generating some love and traffic for smaller bloggers. Now for the rules:

1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you and then give 11 questions for those you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
5. No tag backs.

11 facts about me:

1. I'm not a morning person.
2. I hate creepy crawlies of every kind.
3. Can't live without sunshine and water.
4. I leave the TV on in the background to write.
5. I prefer to have sex...rather than abstain.
6. I'm a single parent/writer/dreamer.
7. I had an eating disorder as a teenager.
8. I love to snuggle under a heavy doona.
9. I still believe in true love.
10. I sit at my computer until my legs go numb.
11. I'm a romantic kisser.



11 Questions:

1. Who is your dream fantasy with?
Andy Whitfield.
2. What's your favorite to write? Sex scenes or action scenes?
Sex Scenes.
3.  Dogs or Cats?
Cats.
4. Underwear or commando?
Commando.
5. Your favorite movie?
The Lake House.
6. Bath or shower?
Bath.
7. Wine or beer?
Wine.
8. Your favorite pizza toppings.
Supreme all the way to the edge.
9. Book you are reading now?
Wild at heart - actually editing a part of it.
10. Cash, check or charge?
Cash all the way!
11. Meat or veggies?
Meat.

My questions for those I've tagged:
1. Marriage or de-facto relationship?
2. What's #1 on your bucket list?
3. Best place for inspiration?
4. Love or money?
5. Vampires or Werewolves?
6. Favourite footwear?
7. Dine in or take away?
8. How do you like your beef?
9. Romantic candle light dinner or walk on the beach?
10. Boxers, briefs or commando?
11. Favourite activity?

I tag:
Don Abdul
Julez S Morbius
Veronica Fredricks
Venus Cahill 
Jake Malden
Cyril J Michaels
Gemma Parkes
Matt Chatelain
Naomi Shaw
Molly Synthia

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete